Supraflow® Under Pressure Tapping Tee
Supraflow® tapping tees are a unique solution for big flow branching for servicing, grid extension or by-pass installation. A specially designed drill cutter is housed inside Supraflow®: it is a “zero chips” cutter retaining both coupon and chips and leaving pipe clean. No other solution offers the possibility to live branching in large diameters (90, 110 & 160mm) in an easy and “intrinsically safe” procedure.
- Outlets with diameters 90, 110 and 160 mm
- Mains with diameters from 110 to 315 mm (SDR11 and SDR17.6)
- Under Pressure Branching
- 10 Bar Gas Rated
- High Flow
- Intrinsically safe procedure
- Very fast installation
- Installation possible in very tight spaces
- Almost no need for extra excavation
- Lower public disturbance due to small excavation
- Can be installed in any position
- No impact on the pipe (no squeezing off)
- Externally fully PE covered
Manufacturing, assembly and testing follows strict quality standards specified by UNE EN ISO 9001. Supraflow® tapping tee is certified by GNF. Mechanical head coupling complies with UNE60405-1 and UNE60405-2 (corresponding to fixed links) equivalent to GIS/PL3 and ISO 10838. Accessories comply with UNE EN 1555-3.